PDA

View Full Version : Live Music

kevthedrummer
22-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi All,
Does anyone know of any live music venues that our band could try and get a gig at?
We have played at most of the popular venues and always looking for more.
Cheers

Sandman
22-03-2006, 08:25 PM
I know a great one in Stratford. Cox's yard has a live band almost every night of the week, definately worth trying. You can also play live in the Cask & Bottle, but I really wouldn't recommend that place unless you're desperate. ;)

Will
22-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Thread moved to more appropriate forum.

Welcome to the forums Kev. ;)

paul2006
22-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi Kev, locally Sunday afternoons, the Cuttle Inn at Long Itchington have bands. Always a popular venue, and The Two Boats at Long Itch, opposite the Cuttle have a band a month,:) normally on a saturday evening,.:)

kevthedrummer
26-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Thanks guys for your replies,
We have done Cox,s Yard and also the Cuttle at Long Itchington. We are gonna try the Two Boats also.
We are back at the Cuttle on April 13th.
Thanks and keep the venues comming.

Will
26-03-2006, 10:24 PM
How about 'Hole in the Wall' in Stratford? It's not known for it's live music, but you never know, they seem to like doing something a bit different.

Also perhaps the Shakesperience? They've started doing comedy nights, and so may consider doing other live acts, depending on your type of music. THey've got a stage, which I think may be big enough to put a band on.

Will
26-03-2006, 10:25 PM
PS: Be sure to put any gigs you do in our 'Notices & events' seciton, as well as our calendar. :)

kevthedrummer
26-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Thanks Will,
Next Gig up is Kellys in Court Street, Leamington Spa on April 10th at 8:30pm
Its our Bass Players last gig with us, so should be something a bit special.
If there are any Bass players out there who want to Audition......Send me an email.
Kev