PDA

View Full Version : Big day tomorrow (Wednesday)

Will
21-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd let you all know that tomorrow there will be an advert for this site in the Midweek Newspaper. I'm hoping this will bring in a big influx of new people, but it could quite equally bring in none.

I'm hoping the former obviously, and I'm hoping you'll all be here to welcome the new members. ;)

I'll also be posting leaflets through as many doors as I have time for; here's hoping it works.:D

Reggie
21-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Wow, good luck with that, I hope it's a success. Would be great to see this site kick off quickly. :)

I know these things are supposed to take time, but I'm an impatient person. :D

paul2006
21-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Well good luck with the ad's and the future of this site, been a long time coming.Thankyou for this window into Warwickshire. enjoy reading the post's!

Geoff
21-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Yes, good luck from me also. I think I've already said it, but I think this site has huge potential. ;)

Will
22-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Well it hasn't been quite the influx I was hoping for, maybe a lot of papers won't reach people's doorstep until tomorrow. :D

Not to worry, I've started delivering leaflets through people's front doors (starting in Stratford), let's see how it goes. It's nothing to be downhearted about though, the growth of this forum is already well above average (take it from someone who's made a few). Nothing wrong with slow and steady growth. ;)

Sarah
22-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day Mr Will, there's still new people joining every day, and more of them are starting to post. BTW, you posted a leaflet through my door today, as I found it when I got home. Shame I wasn't here, would have loved to have said hello. ;)