PDA

View Full Version : Question & Answer Session About Islam

Lex
04-04-2017, 09:15 PM
An opportunity to learn that not all Muslims are terrorists (although, anyone with half a brain knows that anyway!)

http://www.leamingtoncourier.co.uk/news/muslims-in-leamington-invite-people-to-mosque-to-answer-questions-and-address-fears-after-westminster-terror-attack-1-7900087

rebbonk
05-04-2017, 08:08 AM
Credit to them for reaching out like that.

As you rightly say, not all Muslims are terrorists. However, most, if not all, recent terrorist attacks in Europe have been carried out by Muslims, haven't they? And there lies the immediate problem: the average Muslim is on an uphill battle.

Mateusofis
11-04-2017, 08:58 PM
I live in Germany for couple of years now. There is a huge difference between muslims that came here many, many years ago (their parents, grand parents) and these infamous 'refugees' that are coming to this country nowadays. They seem very radicalised, and trust me - these people are not poor children and women. I don't think I'd lie if I'd say that most of them are grown up men that are able to work, but don't want to. They seem very aggressive too... I have a lot of muslim friends in my work, I had some in my university - they're okay. They often seem very disrespectful for these 'refugees' - so as you said. Not every muslim is a terrorist... But almost every terrorist is a muslim.

rebbonk
12-04-2017, 12:16 PM
I wonder if you can tell us of the average German's attitude to Merkel? Do they hold her responsible for all these recent immigrants?