PDA

View Full Version : Marlow Co-wrote with Shakespeare?

Lex
24-10-2016, 03:55 PM
This discussion has trundled on for years, and will do so for years to cone. To be honest, it's not an issue for me either way, not being a Shakespeare fan: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37750558

rebbonk
24-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Snap ;)

Lex
24-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Saying that, a part of me hopes it is true; a sudden drop in tourist numbers would make living in Stratford a lot easier.

Finebyme
30-10-2016, 08:01 AM
It is a well known fact that Shakespeare did collaborate with other playwrights. I don't know why they keep dragging this up now and then, it gets nauseating. Also works were given to Shakespeare to improve on. In my view and it has been said by many others in Stratford think that if the Shakespeare industry died out and tourism dropped off, it would have an affect on businesses. But having said that, it is a well know town and people will still visit there.

rebbonk
30-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Writers do collaborate.

I'm currently involved with two writers, reading/reviewing/etc. their works. When I write technical articles I ask an American associate to run an eye over them and offer ideas up for improvement. Despite the idea of a writer being a lonely creature, they are generally quite sociable. ;)