PDA

View Full Version : Can you help to test our national survey?

AthertonH
05-05-2015, 09:00 AM
I work as a Senior Research Associate at the Picker Institute, a charity that focuses on the health experiences of patients. The Picker Institute coordinate the national patient experience survey programme on behalf of the health and social care regulator the Care Quality Commission.

We are currently drafting some new questions for the National Inpatient survey 2015, that will take place across England later in the year, and one important stage that we must complete is to test the new questions and the questionnaire with individuals who fairly recently had an inpatient stay in hospital. This would involve a 1-1 meeting between the volunteer and myself or a colleague (in a local café for example), the volunteer would complete the questionnaire about their experience and would be asked some questions about their answers. This is to ensure that the questions are understood and interpreted as required. The process would take about 45 minutes to an hour, and we would offer a £25 love to shop high street voucher to the volunteer as a thank you.

I am based in Leamington Spa and so could meet volunteers somewhere convenient locally. To find out more or to volunteer please call 01865 208127 or Email: advice@pickereurope.ac.uk

Many thanks,
Hannah