PDA

View Full Version : Seance in Theatre

Lex
22-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Could be a good night: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/ghost-hunters-converge-nuneaton-theatre-8498274

Margaret
22-01-2015, 07:12 PM
I don't know Lex, it seems a lot of fakery to me.

rebbonk
22-01-2015, 09:26 PM
I tend to think the same way as you Margaret, but there are things that we often can't explain.

Just after my father died, my daughter attended a spiritualist church. The person running things (sorry I have no idea what they're called) suggested that she had a message for my daughter from her late grandfather; she even used his nickname. There was no way that she could have known his nickname, it really freaked my daughter out.

Margaret
22-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Yes, but, why does one have to go to a Spiritualist church to contact a loved one, if their spirit can be called upon, then why not in the privacy of ones own home, kind of thing. Puzzles me.

One freaky, weird thing that did happen to me a couple of years back on the bus, was that a guy on the bus, whom I have never met said to me, Hello Megan! of course that's not my real name but it's the name I use on the Beethoven reference site. I was freaked out at that!

rebbonk
23-01-2015, 12:42 PM
As I say, there are things we don't understand...

On my last course at Cov' Uni' I got to know a psychic/sensitive. I found out afterwards that she was actually quite well known, both locally and nationally. She did a 'session' for the small group of us just after we'd met. She told me things about myself and my past that she could never have known... Things that even my parents or closest friends didn't know. Turns out I wasn't the only one that she was spot on with either.

Purely by chance, I came across a group chatting about this particular lady on facebook. Those that knew her from years ago (she was over 70 when the incident at the Uni' occurred) remember being told that she was a witch.

Witch or not, even today I still reel when I remember how easily she opened up my past.

Margaret
24-01-2015, 08:46 PM
I think they have used psychics to help in solving murder cases.