PDA

View Full Version : Convicted paedophile

Margaret
01-12-2014, 05:04 PM
A SEX offender from Leamington has been jailed for three years after police found “deeply repellent” images of child abuse on his computer.
They included moving images described by a judge as being “of the most revolting and disturbing kind” which Richard Johnson, of Eden Court in Mason Avenue, had made available for others to download via a file-sharing network.
The 47-year-old, previously jailed for more than two years in 2009 for sexual assault and making indecent images of children, was already subject to sex offender registration for life.
He was jailed for three years after pleading guilty to eight new charges of making indecent images of children and eight of distributing them

rebbonk
01-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Seriously, the depravity of the human race never ceases to amaze me.

However, (and yes it is abhorrent) I believe that we are being softened up to accept that paedophilia is not as bad as we think it is. I predict that within the next 20 years the 'crime' of paedophilia will be downgraded.

The likes of Horrible Harriet Harman will get their way. - Don't forget she was a member of PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) and has campaigned for the lowering of the age of consent.

Disgusting (to my mind) isn't it?

Lex
01-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Disgusting (to my mind) isn't it?

Slight understatement Mr R! My thoughts on the subject would result on an instant ban from WOL du to the amount of swearing.