PDA

View Full Version : No offence taken

Margaret
01-11-2014, 04:32 PM
I just want to say that it's not possible to agree with everyone views on the forum, and for me personally I don't mind if you are a bit controversial and want to say your views may differ from mine, please don't worry about not wanting to offend , you can speak your mind if you think I'm off the scale or off my head, I feel we are family here, and dont mind at all if I am challenged or corrected here and there. I would rather prefer that as I may learn or see other points of view on a particular topic.
So what all this boils down to is, we've been here for a number of years and it feels like talking to the family, say what we think etc. I hope I haven't offended anyone , if I haven't been aware of offending anyone over the years , I am sorry. I am sure we know each others personalities by now, we share our humour, news and our moans about life in general. I don't know what I would do without this forum, last time it was offline I quite missed everyone, and thanks to Lex for keeping it going.

Ramble over. :o

rebbonk
01-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Hey, I'm a silly old f*rt with extreme views. If I ever offend anyone (and I genuinely don't ever set out to) please feel free to ignore me.

Margaret
01-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Hey, I'm a silly old f*rt with extreme views. If I ever offend anyone (and I genuinely don't ever set out to) please feel free to ignore me.

What you on about Rebbonk, your views are very informed and perceptive, I also enjoy your wise helpful comments.

Lex
01-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Shucks, thanks Margaret. *blushes*

Shizara
02-11-2014, 07:37 PM
I fully agree with all that has been said and believe that everyone's point of view is valid irrespective of the angle they are coming from. We don't have to agree for the sake of not wanting to offend and when we do, who are we really doing a disservice to in the long run? As thinking and reasoning people we need to take on board the opinions of others and if we don't understand the reasoning behind another opinion finding out may open our eyes even further.