PDA

View Full Version : Aliens - Are they out there?

Gladys
28-04-2014, 11:16 AM
I think they are. I have seen a few unusual flying objects a couple of times in the night sky. The first was flying across the night sky over Algeciras in Spain many years ago. It was iridescent greenish in colour and cigar shaped. others saw it too. However, the lady who just featured on ITV This Morning's show on the topic of 'Aliens and abduction' was off the wall. I cannot see her as normal but more that she has some Delusional Personality Disorder. Furthermore she was saying she'd bought ' several boxes of' Organite ' which takes ' Organ ' out of the 3rd and 4th dimensions.' She'd bought it online from Africa! Either, I'm missing something or she really has a problem. Phil and Holly sat there with their mouths agape.

Lex
28-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Extraterrestial lifeforms are a mathemiatcal ceratinty, acording to many researchers, based on an estimated 100 billion galaxies in the universe, each containing - on average - 100 billion stars (a 'no-brainer' in probability terms - the universe is so big, there's no way Earth can be the only planet with life).
I'm fairly ambivilent about UFO's; I'm not convinced one way or the other as to whether they exist.

rebbonk
28-04-2014, 05:56 PM
It would truly be odd if were were the only planet supporting life; however, other life forms may not be as we understand life.

Also looking at the age of the galaxies, other life forms may simply just not coincide with our existence. In fact, in relative terms, man has only been around for a very short period.