PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't run the proverbial in a brewery, yet get another government contract

rebbonk
26-02-2014, 09:48 AM
I truly despair!

Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10661359/Atos-awarded-contract-for-NHS-records.html)

Gladys
26-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Me too. They are not having mine. I went for a job with this lot about 4 or 5 years ago and withdrew my application pretty quickly on the 2nd interview. They are using crude methods deciding on people's welfare leaving often times devastating results that have been well publicized and despite saying these methods and approaches have improved, they have not. I think I told you a few months ago around October my GP practice sent a letter to each of us asking if we want to ' opt ' out. I did and was sent another one with all sorts of rubbish on it telling me about other implications on the subject that I needed to consider. All it did was bamboozle me so I have not replied. To me its simple. Leave my notes where they are and undefiled. If I am unfortunate enough to have to be admitted to a hospital, then if I am conscious, I will tell the Drs there if there is anything significant about me that they need to be aware of and if I am not conscious, then proper doctoring should find out as well as information from my nearest and dearest. This is aswell as my GP who can be consulted in due course when he's in his surgery. I know not everyone has significant others and not everyone is aware of their health situations but I am not leaving my personal information in the hands of this type of set up.