PDA

View Full Version : Should these idiots be fined?

rebbonk
15-10-2013, 10:53 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24479558

I'd hit them with £50 first time, £500 second time and 12 months prison thereafter, but then again, I am a miserable old git!

Gladys
15-10-2013, 11:15 AM
These are examples of the useless waste of space people who not only dial the 999 services but also queue up in A&E demanding immediate attention for their broken finger nail- false ones included, colds that they feel need antibiotics for and a Drs attention in case, not to mention the drunks.

Margaret
15-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Some of these folks that call 999 for stupid things that their neighbour or family can resolve, most probably have issues or not the full shilling in the first place.
Gladys reminded me of nights when I worked on A&E, the drunks used to come in the waiting area and just lay around sprawled on the floors or chairs, sometimes they were sick or bleeding from a superficial wound, but of course they made the most of it and kept warm for the night. Some of them got aggressive, but thankfully A&E was always policed.
Honestly, some people need permanent nannies to look after them!

I have heard of some old folks in care homes, perhaps with dementia, calling the police if they think something of theirs has been nicked or if they are being maltreated.
My son has worked in a care home where a certain patient calls out at the pitch of his voice , 'help get the police', or get out and that's the man.