PDA

View Full Version : Road Diversions amd Slow Hour Traffic..

Shizara
06-03-2013, 04:51 AM
I was in Coventry yesterday and I couldn't believe the number of roads that had cones, signs suggesting roadworks and diversions - not to mention potholes in the roads. It was rush hour traffic time.... Rush hour eh? I think not. That term would appear to be out of context with the reality. Yes, there are lots of people - notably 1 per car - gridlocking the roads in their eagerness to get home and you cannot blame them for that. Bumper to bumper, lights seem to change after letting no more than a few cars through and in some cases 2 - 3 cars. But getting out of the area was easier said than done.

cathidaw
15-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Tomorrow I shall go to Stratford. From Exhall it takes me half an hour or more to get to the end of Folehill road. 20 minutes later I reach Stratford, about 21 miles.
So many road works and potholes .it's unbelievable.
And they've had the money, so what have they done with it.

rebbonk
16-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Bedworth Road (between Oban Road and the city boundary) is being resurfaced over the next two weeks.

Lex
16-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Tomorrow I shall go to Stratford. From Exhall it takes me half an hour or more to get to the end of Folehill road. 20 minutes later I reach Stratford, about 21 miles.
So many road works and potholes .it's unbelievable.
And they've had the money, so what have they done with it.

You'll be pleased to know that there aren't too many roadworks in Stratford at the minute. I just hope it isn't too cold and wet for you!