PDA

View Full Version : Yoga Class in Rugby?

Sarah
16-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew of a good one to go to? I'm thinking of taking it up, but I wouldn't know which one to choose. :)

Sarah
24-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Thank you Lorrraine that sounds wonderful, I'm going to take a look at that. Never know, might see you there. ;)

allison.robbins
02-05-2007, 03:49 PM
I am a yoga teacher from the U.S. and will be coming to Rugby for 4 weeks this summer. I, too, am looking for yoga in Rugby; if I don't find a public class, I would be happy to teach a class to anyone interested for a small fee. Let me know what you find out. I can teach beginners to advanced and can attest to the toning, cardiovascular strengthening, mental clarity and spiritual centeredness that yoga offers. Thanks and I hope to meet you in Rugby (coming mid-June). We're looking for a house to rent, incidentally--know of any?

Unregistered
20-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Hi everyone!

I've been teaching in Lutterworth since January 07. Its only 15 minutes drive. You are welcome to join the class to see if you like it. I teach 4 per week for beginners and improvers, men and women of all ages and abilities.The first lesson is free! Please check out my website Relaxologies (http://www.relaxologies.co.uk) or call me Julie on 07709 446624 for more information.

Unregistered
04-10-2007, 06:35 PM
My name is Kailash Mistry and I have been teaching Yoga in Rugby for 10 years now and my sessions are held on Tuesday evenings 7pm - 8.30 Cost; £4.50 at Lawrence Sheriff School on Clifton Road. You do not need to book, just come along and enjoy. I grew up in India and been practising Yoga from childhood and then continued my training with well known Masters of Yoga from Himalayas and other parts of India.

Unregistered
07-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Hi all, does anyone know of yoga classes in the rugby area for pregant woman?

Thanks
AM

martin1
26-03-2010, 09:33 AM
yoga is a calm and peace exercise which can do anyone easily without any restrictions.i have taken classes of yuga from last three years and now i am feel very good without any depression.