View Full Version : Hallo mari

cathidaw
28-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Hallo mari,
give us a sign
missin' you

Mari
29-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Hail all my felllow boarders. thanks for the kind thoughts. I'm still hanging around seeing what yer all up to. We're a small bunch on WOL,but very warm and friendly.
Here's what been I've been up to. I've started up a classical music forum, it's for anyone interested in music, it doesn't have to be classical. there is also a general chat. But I won't give the link here , seeing all the spam that's been coming in.

It's a pourin wae rain today and I can't get out of the house yet!

Shizara
29-08-2012, 06:55 PM
So good to see you!!

cathidaw
29-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Hail all my felllow boarders. thanks for the kind thoughts. I'm still hanging around seeing what yer all up to. We're a small bunch on WOL,but very warm and friendly.
Here's what been I've been up to. I've started up a classical music forum, it's for anyone interested in music, it doesn't have to be classical. there is also a general chat. But I won't give the link here , seeing all the spam that's been coming in.

It's a pourin wae rain today and I can't get out of the house yet!

Good to see -hear- you ar still in the land of the living

Gladys
31-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Yes- i t is good to hear from you. Look after your self.x

Mari
31-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Thankyou all very much, that's very kind. I'll get round to posting a bit .

Mari
02-09-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm off the boil now, since my baby rose bush was near ruined by being mowed over.
I'm not an expert on roses and not clever yet enough to do cuttings and rooting , this particular one was really too small to take cuttings, I have just left it to recover now, what's left of it anyway, It won't flower now this year I very much doubt.
We did enjoy going to the RSC theatre on Saturday, to see Richard III.
The seating was a bit cramped though and my derrière
was getting numb , so I moved further to the back where there were some empty seats and sat there, my husband and son were left sitting in the more cramped bit. I'll never may extortionate prices for tickets again to sit near the front, it wasn't at all comfy.

Lex
05-09-2012, 08:43 PM
I was reading a bit about legendary/mythical celtic & anglo-saxon kings and warriors on the interweb earlier today, and apparently a lot of Shakespeare's stuff was inspired by our British mythology (partly through his school master, who taught Our Will a lot of this), and there was even ment to be an actual King Lear!

Mari
07-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Yes Lex, and I think the ancient King Leir as it was spelt then, founded Leicester.
Shakespeare's material was also inspired by Greek literature as well.