PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Will
04-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to write a quick email to say thank you to you all for your continued support of WO. More so I'd like to thank you for your messages of concern. I'm deeply touched and it's high time I explained where I've been. Since the uprisings started in Tunisia, our studio in Doha has been running 24 hours, which has meant it's been extremely busy for us. On top of that I've had several web projects for clients on the go, this has really pushed me for free time, and consequently I've not had time to look after my own web sites.

Shizara has done a wonderful job as ever of looking after WO in my absense and I can't thank her enough for this.

Rest assured though, I'm safe and well and in no particualr danger here in Qatar. There's next to no danger of any uprisings here, as the Emir looks after his people and shares the countries wealth with them. They are much better off here than most Arab countries in the area.

Anyway, my work load is starting to lift a little now, and I'm finding a bit of free time to persue my own projects. Thank you all again for your support of the site, it is still my plan to do a massive revamp of the site at some point in the future. I'm not quite sure which direction I want to take the web site in, so any ideas you have would be most welcome in the feedback area.

Hope you are all well and looking after yourselves. :)

Shizara
03-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Hi and :Welcome: to the forum!

We have many regulars and many new users such as yourself. The fastest way to become a regular is to be here - regularly.

Good to see you and all other new users and don't forget, if you have a problem ask us.