PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an exercise-buddy!!

boardchick68
08-10-2009, 02:03 PM
(posted this in the Leamington/Warwick forum as well, but thought this forum might get more traffic :) )

Hi peeps!

I live in Kenilworth and am desperately in need of an exercise buddy!
I haven't done any exercise in a long time and am in dire need of shedding excess poundage and getting fit again, after years of treating my body like a McDonald's dumpster...:sad:

Ideally I'm looking for someone who has some time free in the day, when my kids are at school, and preferably someone who has similar 'sport-preferences' like me-- I don't like going to a gym!!

The kind of things I like to do are (amongst other things): snowboarding, badminton, squash, table-tennis, ice-skating, swimming and classes like body-pump or step-aerobics. Any other suggestions are welcome, as long as it doesn't involve lifting weights or the dreaded treadmill! ;)

I've always fancied learning to dance (ballroom or latin or something) as well, as apparently it's brilliant exercise AND fun, but I'd need a partner for that, so...

Man, woman, young or old, I don't mind, please just drop me a line, okay? Even if this message is 6 months old--you never know, I might still be in need of a buddy!!

Greetz,
Helena