PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Ordering Group

hypnospirit
08-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Hello :)

I'm currently putting together a group of like minded people that are interested in cosmic ordering / conscious manifestation.

The structure of meetings will be a group guided meditation to assist in removing blockages and help people to focus on their desires as well as group energy work and discussion etc.

One of the main goals of the group will be to combine energy and focus on the actualisation of the goals of individual group members to help them to manifest their desires.

We'll also share stories and cosmic ordering experiences etc.

Hopefully this will develop into a friendly community of like minded people and provide a welcome environment for them to meet and share thoughts and experiences without having to worry about anyone thinking they are crazy or being gullible.

I do have an ulterior motive in putting this group together. I am currently developing a cosmic ordering course and seminar that I want to take to the stage, but the whole thing is a bit daunting and definitely a bit of a comfort zone stretch .. so this is a way to ease myself in and try out some ideas on a smaller scale while I'm still developing the course.

All members will be getting a free copy of my book and meetings will be free to attend and open to anyone interested. (a donation to cover the cost of the room will be appreciated)

Meetings will be in Nuneaton, and we'll decide a suitable time/day and venue when we have some feedback... so if you're interested either contact me by email at s.hall@cosmicorderingsecrets.com or phone on 024 76 342468 (ask for Steve)

If emailing please put COSMIC ORDER GROUP and the subject of the email and let me know your details.

Thanks!
Steve