PDA

View Full Version : Are there still things to do in Rugby? ;)

PeteW
11-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi folks, I notice the forums seem a little light on Rugby denizens, which is typical because I just moved here & don't know the place much!

So, your mission (if there are in fact any Rugby dwellers about) is to suggest places, clubs, sports thingys or whatever else that I can use to meet other 20/30 somethings in the local area who are also bored and fancy a giggle.

Don't let me down Warwickshire!

Emily-O
13-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't live in Rugby...
But what sort of activities take your fancy? And I will look out for any bargains or deals going on :)

PeteW
14-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Not really worth posting in the Rugby section then? ;)

Only joking, but if anyone stumbles across this and knows about Rugby, feel free to drop some info in here!

DaveJ
08-11-2009, 07:15 PM
You had much luck finding what's good to do in Rugby? I'm pretty new to the town myself and trying to find out!

PeteW
20-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Randomly checked back in and there's a post!

Hiya DaveJ, unfortunately nope, I've found pretty much nowt to do in Rugby since first landing here. I'm sure there's things out there, but kinda hard to find on your own. So I've given up, and now spend most weekends going away from Rugby, hehe. Sorry I couldn't help pal.

DaveJ
26-11-2009, 09:30 PM
hmmm that's what I feared.

Well if anyone fancies a beer and a wonder round sometime, drop a message on here and we should try to meet up. Be good to get to meet others from the area

Bryantma
09-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi,

I'm new in Rigby too, but being 44 puts me waaaaaaay out of your 20/30 age group. Not even gonna try and fool anyone on that front.

However, I am still alive and active and looking for "fings to do" and "people to do it wiv...". I play squash (not keen on joining a ladder though), enjoy cross country cycling, ripping things apart and (usually) putting them back together again, intelligent conversation, mindless stupidity and trying things that I've not tried before. I also want to learn Spanish.

Anyone wanna tag along?