PDA

View Full Version : can you help with a ghost

brownowlcat
15-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi there everybody, does anybody do ghosts around the area, i am trying to find out the history of the queens head in cubbington, last week i was standing in for the cleaner, and the shadow of the ghost was very active in the bar where i was cleaning, my daughter works behind the bar and has seen the same shadow in the lounge, the landlady does not say anything about the ghost as she has a young daughter, the ghost always heads for the cellar, and we wondered if she died whilst working the rope system to get the barrells into the cellar which is below ground level. i am really interested to find out more but i don't know where to start

Gladys
15-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Hello Brownowlcat, Have you looked at this:-

June 2009 Update - W.M.G.C. Home (http://www.westmidlandsghostclub.com/) There's lots to read on this Forum if you just enter into the search box at the head of this page 'Ghost'. This sounds very interesting though I'm not too sure if I'd be cleaning very long :D

Conna
21-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Hi Brownowlcat

I am a member of the West Midlands Ghost Club. I was interested to read about your experience. Has the landlord of the property ever experienced anything? I know you said she won't talk about it because of her daughter but have you asked her on the quiet? Incidentally how old is her daughter? Is this a very big place? I was wondering if the landlord would be up for us conducting an investigation there if at all practical as most watering holes these days are open all hours and after hours people are still knocking about making noise etc...

I'd also be interested if you or anyone else knows of any other potentially haunted places/buildings etc... that are worthy of an investigation.

Please take a look at our website and see what we are about as we do not operate like other paranormal groups, we like to think we do things properly.

Kind regards

Conna. June 2009 Update - W.M.G.C. Home (http://www.westmidlandsghostclub.com)