PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!

Emily-O
13-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Good morning Warwickshire!
Hope you are all well :)

Just though I would introduce myself before posting away. I am hoping to move to Warwick this year (if I can sell my house!)
Has everyone had a good weekend?

Emily

Gladys
13-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Hello Emily, I was working this weekend, so my days off are now. The Forum is such a friendly and helpful place. You will be made most welcome I'm sure.Warwick is a great place with such wonderful history. I hope the house sale goes through for you soon and you eventually get a holiday with the weather kind to you too. :)

Will
13-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Hi Emily!

Great to have you with us! My weekend was good in the sense that I was working and not spending money I need for my holiday.

Where abouts in Stratford are you planning on moving to?

Shizara
13-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Hiya Emily!

Nice to see you... To see you.... NICE!

Like Gladys and Will I was busy at work but look forward to having next weekend off - wahey!

A big :Welcome: to WarwickshireOnline!

Gladys
13-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Hello All,
I Have to repeat Shizara's 'whayhey'- I'm on my Hols from finishing work 1600 Friday(18th) to the 31st July.I can't wait. I've posted on the War ships Forum about The M.F.M Donna Maria, I am confident a history buff will reply. I'll keap you informed.:)

Shizara
14-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Superb!

Emily-O
16-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Thank you for the welcomes everyone! Thought it would be good to hear the local news and see what the residents (you) think of Warwickshire :)
I am still at the financing stage - realistically thinking of what I can afford then seeing what is available and where. Also seeing what the chances of getting a new job are, the quality of schools in the area etc. I am still a researching demon!

cathidaw
22-10-2009, 03:51 PM
belated welcome Pollyanna, this is the best site, most select and most of the time we talk sense. We could do with some more regulars.

jimmy
02-12-2009, 10:15 PM
hi everybody my name is jimmy i joined your site a few weeks ago and have
found a few interesting topics and conversations,i am retired and spend a bit
of time in birmingham i live up north and dont talk like they do on coronation st.;)