PDA

View Full Version : Finding some social football.

D.Samuel
19-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I would be really grateful for the opportunity to play football regularly and socially.

Ideally, I would like join a group who play indoor or outdoor 5 or 6 a side who don't take the game too seriously but enjoy some friendly, sociable play.

Please let me know if you would like to have me along or know of any opportunities that are available.

Gladys
19-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Hello, I don't know if you are an 'exclusive' football person or if you would consider rugby aswell? I also don't know where you are but my son is a student living in a student house in Wellesbourne in Warks.. He plays both. Lately on half-term from college he's been on a Rugby 'tour' with Wellesbourne from Friday to tonight in the Blackpool area and has had a 'ball.' He was quite isolated away from the others his age who are fortunate to have got 'digs' in college but this has made a huge difference.. What do you think- perhaps outside the box of 'football' may be a goer? :)

Will
20-04-2009, 11:49 AM
I think Stratford Lesiure centre has a lot of 6 a side games, I don't know much more then that I'm afraid. I like Gladys idea though. :)

Adam.J15
26-05-2009, 02:25 PM
I used to play with some friends but after an injury I had to quit. I think Stratford Leisure Centre is a good recommendation, maybe you can go there and figure something out. I don't know if D. Samuel is too interested in rugby since he's looking for social football ;) Probably he doesn't want to get too dirty ....