PDA

View Full Version : New To Stratford... Need 2 Make Friends?

Anne_641
25-03-2009, 09:10 PM
chat?

Will
25-03-2009, 11:27 PM
DO you mean you're new to Stratford? Or are you talking to people who may be new to Stratford? Either way, welcome. :)

Shizara
28-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Welcome from me too!

If you would like to ask about local information ask away.. I feel sure that someone will do their best to help.

Anne_641
29-03-2009, 04:53 PM
New to Stratford on Avon and also new to computers-
if anyone out there is in 40's or 50's and straight and would like to be my friend for chatting on computers or meeting out locally in the town I would love to here from you!

Shizara
30-03-2009, 08:25 PM
It takes time to settle into a new area. I have only been in Warwickshire for about 6 and a half years. As for being new to computers, we have all been down that path, in fact, I knew someone downunder who, at the young age of 80 decided she wanted a computer and bought one! It wasn't an ornament to show others when they visited, she taught herself how to use it. So, well done for stepping into today's world of communication.

AlexJ
07-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi!
New to this, so please excuse me if I get the etiquette wrong. I moved to Stratford about 10 years ago and met loads of new people by initially joining the rowing and more recently by joining Speares Sports : Stratford-upon-avon sports club (http://www.spearessports.co.uk)
which is a adventure racing/social/all-round club and now as a pretty active member can thoroughly recommend it!
Hope this helps...