PDA

View Full Version : help needed to find any pictures or info on w.g.goddards and son of rugby in the 70's

sunbeam400
14-03-2009, 04:05 PM
hi there is was wondering if anyone could help.i,m trying to find any infomation or pics of the transport company my dad (KEITH JACKSON) worked for in the seventies.i know the company was called W.G.Goddards and sons and i think the were based in newland street of new street (not 100% sure of the street).there lorrys were green,red and white.i do remember that the sons were called jamie and chris but carn't remember the dads name.my memorys are a bit fuzzy as i was betwwen the ages of 5 and 9.any help with this would be great many thanks
:clapping:

charlieboy411
27-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Did you ever get any photos? May have some but am not promising anything as its going to take a lot of time to find them.

Oh and to prove i am not a blagger the following is a breif history of my connection,

Jamie and his brother sold out to my parents, With investment and new business wins it subsequently out grew its location in newland street and relocated to the Wharf at Stretton Under Fosse,

After 10 to 15 years at the Wharf and a complete rebrand the busines moved in to larger premises in Coventry until we wound the business up due to reitrement of my parents in 2008/9.

Your father may remeber Chris Dyas as one of the older generation of driver.

What are the photos required for?