PDA

View Full Version : Local author makes it in the Big Apple!

raymanisdaman
23-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Local author Professor Cecil Thistlethwaite (pen name) has children's picture e-book containing significant anti-bullying and self-esteem messages published by New York based Eloquent Books.

After receiving great editorial reviews regarding the positive content and its lively and entertaining writing style "The Adventures of Hiram B. Bat." has finally been published in e-book format by the highly regarded publishing company Eloquent Books.
"It is a story I wrote some 18 years ago and that I had been trying to have published ever since. But most publishers are extremely reluctant to give an untried author a go." said the story's author. "I am just glad to have my story out there because its messages of positivism, enthusiasm for life and willingness to stand up for oneself are more relevant today than ever before.”

You may obtain your online copy of this book at the following address; The Adventures of Hiram B. Bat - Cecil Thistlethwaite (http://www.eloquentbooks.com/TheAdventuresOfHiramBBat.html)
Happy reading! :clapping: