PDA

View Full Version : yobs wrecking sarah siddons pub

timbo1911
16-12-2008, 04:59 PM
does any 1 here live on the woodloes estate warwick i live opposite the pub which now is abndoned and is getting vandalised night after night i keep complaining to the police its the same youths known to the police but still nothing being done, what is to happen to the pub because i have heard its going to be demolished soon what do you think

Von Roden
19-12-2008, 09:54 AM
The Sarah siddons was always a dump over priced rubbish beer I moved from warwick many years ago (i used to live in the woodloes when it was just an old derelict farmhouse by the canal,I lived in a caravan with 4 brothers and sisters till we got a house in Montague rd)

chippy
11-02-2009, 03:40 PM
does any 1 here live on the woodloes estate warwick i live opposite the pub which now is abndoned and is getting vandalised night after night i keep complaining to the police its the same youths known to the police but still nothing being done, what is to happen to the pub because i have heard its going to be demolished soon what do you think

my husband and i would like to buy or lease the sarah siddins but we are unable to raise all the money they are asking for it ,so if anyone is interested in investing with us as partners we would love to here from you,we think the pub could be good for the estate as the estate has grown in the last 30 years we have lived here,so lets get it reopend and make this estate nice again for everyone who lives on it an not let the big suppermarkets take over our lives. hope to here from all you interested people lets stick together.

chippy
11-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Hi Chippy, welcome to WOL. One idea I've come across recently is a local resident's association buting their local pub outright and running it as a community run pub.

hi all i have just heard off my sun that tesco have bought the land and the sarah siddions does anyone else no any more about this.

dpk
14-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Tesco's aren't getting near the place...my Uncle is taking it over, see you all in there when it's done up!

Will
14-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Good to see at least one pub has been saved. Good luck to your uncle dpk!

pubrooms
08-12-2009, 06:30 AM
when will the opening be?
I agree with the comments about too many pubs closing and times being tough for the industry on the whole but that still doesn't stop the big breweries making profits, greene king only last week reported 26.2 million profit in as many weeks (2 weeks less than 26)

Andrew

nehasen
15-12-2009, 07:51 AM
What have u done to live it 2day..? check here (http://www.rajagiriworld.com)

jimmy
19-12-2009, 09:14 PM
there are a lot of pubs closing down in my town the trouble is the high rents
and the type of managers who are being employed by the company.
plus the fact the ale isnt looked after as it should be and the price they are charging is ridiculous i dont know what it is down here but a good pint of bitter is £2-20 in some pubs it is £1-75 for john smiths and not a bad pint.
i have a link of all the pubs that have closed in the last couple of yrs so i would think again about taking a pub on.

jimmy
19-12-2009, 09:24 PM
YouTube - St Helens Pubs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV_ZqGUyL8I&feature=related)
have a look at these