PDA

View Full Version : where are you Gladys?

cathidaw
12-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Does anyone know what has happened to Gladys?
If so please tell her we have a story to finish before Christmas-and I can't do it alone !!!
I'm sure we have all missed her.

Will
12-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Maybe she's on holiday or something, she is missed, as is any of our regulars who go away for a while. :)

I do enjoy reading the stories. :)

Shizara
12-12-2008, 09:27 PM
That story is one of those ones where two people get the momentum going and seem to understand each other's thoughts to know where to take the next exciting installment.

Gladys
13-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Here I am. Well how lovely of you to say such nice things. I've been absent because my Mum has been ill and eventually wound up in Hospital. Thankfully she's come out better than she's been in ages and has a few tests to have done at some point if she'll let them! Also my Daughter has come home from Bulgaria for the Christmas break so we've been doing 'shopping' which I'm very pleased to say is out of the way. I'm a bit of a humbug as I can't stand the hipe and Christmas fever and usually leave it very last minute.com. Seasons greetings to you all by the way. I'm glad you enjoy the stories, We have some catching up to do,Cathidaw- write on. :clapping: :)

Shizara
19-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Gladys, welcome back. It is indeed good news that your mother is doing well and great to see your stories with cathidaw continuing. From rhymes that tell a tale and stories I think this group does really well.

Gladys
20-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Thank you Shizara, I'm not quite sure where 'The Story Game' is going but it isn't just ours-Cathidaw and mine- please help us out anyone who feels even the slightest bit inspired. A lovely Christmas to all. Keep writing. :clapping:

cathidaw
20-12-2008, 11:10 PM
hi shizara
Yes we need new input with this story business otherwise we get nowhere, that's what story games are all about. A few more people are needed. You are so good at this .(flatter-flatter)
I get so engrossed in this I forget the poetry side. Why not start us off again-not too highbrow for start please--It's the old brain you know!