PDA

View Full Version : Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses

Will
22-07-2008, 08:52 PM
I can't seem to get this track out of my head at the moment, it's truely excellent. It's a track from Silence of the Lambs, I don't know if it was ever actually released.

Apparently you can find it on the latest Grand Theft Auto IV as well. I felt the need to share, so here it is, enjoy. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxCCYBKXn44&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxCCYBKXn44&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gladys
31-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Hello Will, I was trawling through tonight and found this thread with this fantastic peace of music. The only thing is I can't remember it from 'The Silence of The Lambs' it is vaguely reminiscent of an equally brilliant film based on fact about a frustrated gay guy who abducts and slays women .He has skills that match those of a tailor and skins his victims ;making clothing from thier skin. They are imprisoned in his dungeon etc. I have the name of this film on the tip of my tongue, I just can't get it now. It isn't 'silence of the Lambs' its something else, Does anyone know? The music that plays in the dungeon as the victim is being 'prepared' is haunting and very like this piece. Any help would be great, I'm rubbish at films etc. xxx:D

Will
31-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Hi Gladys, you just described Silence of the Lambs. ;) That guy was Buffallo Bill, they use Hanible Lecturn to try and guess what his motives are and where he might be. I think the music is used in a bit where he's making a video recording of himself dancing.

Gladys
31-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Whoops, I said I was rubbish at films! It's such a moving peace of music.Thank you very much for putting me straight.:clapping:

Will
10-09-2008, 11:39 AM
NP. Sometimes I just get a peice of music stuck in my head and have to listen to it repeatedly, this is one of them.