PDA

View Full Version : lost:african grey in leamington spa

sazz321
14-05-2008, 10:05 AM
hi, my names sarika
were trying to find our very lost african grey, he escaped from our house on sunday 11th may 08....
we live near the campion hills area of the town, near st pauls church. we hope he is still in the general leamington spa area.
hes grey with a bright red tail, is friendly, says many words and also speaks indian.
if anyone could help us we are very greatful. if you see him or know anyone who has found him, please contact me by message. hes part of our family, has a great personality and were devestated hes gone.
we would like to offer a reward for his safe return

thank you for listening
sarika

sazz321
14-05-2008, 09:46 PM
thanks lex,
its very heartbreaking not knowing if hes ok. the house is too quiet without him, were trying to keep our spirits high, i hope he is found soon too.

did you lose your pet? did you manage to get it back? i know it sounds cliche but it really does feel like loosing a member of your family, its a hard thing to go through

sazz321
18-05-2008, 12:23 PM
wanted to let you know our parrot has been found,
we put posters up and a lady called up yesturday saying she found him
hes now safe at home and back to his usual self

Shizara
18-05-2008, 08:05 PM
That really is great news. I don't know who is luckier, you or the parrot.

Gladys
16-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I know this is a bit 'past its sell by date' but I have to tell you. I think many parrots and parrokeets obviously have some holiday rep info for Hayling Island. I'm not just saying that because I wrote tonight on the 'chit-chat' thread about it. We really have a lot of these at times living freely here. One large South American Macaw(not sure about spelling) was until the RSPCA caught him terrorizing anyone driving from the Ferryboat pub(Far west end of the Island facing Portsmouth) along the Seafront. He dive bombed your car, swang from your ariel and overtook you at speed. He'd end up on The Inn on the Beach rampaging the weather vane!!!('I-on-Beach'-literally that;a pub-surfers spot, mid way along the length of the beach which is approx 5 miles long):)