PDA

View Full Version : Salsa Dancing Anyone?

Bubblychick
15-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Hi

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending Salsa classes in
Hinckley or Nuneaton.

I often see an advertisement when new classes start in local newspaper, but don't really fancy going alone.

Be nice if could get a few of us interested (though I know we're all spread out somewhat where we live).

Bubblychick

D.Samuel
19-04-2009, 06:37 PM
I could do with borrowing some motivation to get back into salsa so I'd be up for that so long as either Hinckley or Nuneaton run on wednesday night when I am free. Alternatively, if you are interested, I have been thinking of going to a salsa class in Kettering on that night.

Let me know :)

Gladys
19-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Dear All,
Our newly furbished Newtown House Hotel, on Hayling Island has just introduced a thriving Salsa, Jive night on a Tuesday- it really rocks with at least 20 as minimum people and 60 maximum at its early days. If you feel like a drive to the south east coast by Portsmouth, you'll be welcomed and will have a great evening and can stay at the Hotel.(Recently refurbished to a good standard- some Warwickshire Cricket Guys/Sailing guys stayed August 2008, they said they loved it!- They have booked again for August 2009 so watch out , they like parties!.) I'll check with the 'Boss' about rates.I do know you will get a reasonable deal. (No relation, just a good guy trying to make good of a great venue that has been tired) Lovely locals too. :clapping: