PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everybody, a new one here

Monica
10-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi, i need some help, i am new one here, i will be in stratford upon avon around 20 june to work, is everybody know some accommodation, please tell me ,i am looking for a place to live after i get there. thanks a lot, please help me!

Dexter
11-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Where are you from Monica...Poland?

Will
11-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Welcome Monica. The only people I know of in STratford with places to rent are already full. If you search online for flats to rent in Stratford, you should find plenty.

Monica
11-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Welcome Monica. The only people I know of in STratford with places to rent are already full. If you search online for flats to rent in Stratford, you should find plenty.
thank you for your information, i have tried to find some, but not very effective, could you tell me the average rent of accommodation in stratford?

Shizara
12-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Welcome to Warwickshire Online Monica. Further to Will's suggestion regarding searching online for flats to rent in Stratford, there is indeed plenty to be found and varying price ranges. Much would depend on whether you are looking for a flat for yourself, to share or for private board.

You would seem to have access to the internet so key words into a search engine should bring up what you are looking for.

Monica
12-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Thank you Shizara, I am looking for a flat to share with other people, i do not want to live by meself, hehe, i will start my internship in Alveston Manor hotel, and I prefer to find a place to live near here, at least not far away from this place, i have found some letting flat information, most of them are not nearby this hotel.

David1976
29-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Welcome to Stratford Monica. It is a pleasure to be able to welcome you. Warwickshire is a wonderful place and I'm sure you'll get on just great.

I was living in Yorkshire and when I tell people that, they wonder why I chose to move back from Yorkshire to Warwickshire. They think Yorkshire is a really lovely place, but Monica, I'll tell you one thing - Stratford is the best place in God's world.

You'll love it!

David
See my online shopping centre
Dave's Place - Part of the ei42 Shopping Network (http://www.ei42.com/davesplace)
Get Your Own FREE Here
Ei42.com - Everything on the Internet and 42, the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything (http://www.ei42.com/?10849647)