PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Review Thread: Leamington Spa

nutty_girl_2001
06-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Use this thread for all your reviews of restaurants in Leamington Spa... I'll be posting the first review soon...

nutty_girl_2001
21-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Just went to lunch here this afternoon and it was absolutely delicieux!

The tastes were sensational, and the food beautifully presented. The wine was a nice range of quality houses to 'treats', and the atmosphere relaxed and cosy.

The lunch menu is currently 2 courses for £12.95, or 3 for £15.95. I had cream of spinach soup, and my other half roquefort souffle with walnut and pear dressing, then I had aberdeenshire steak with homemade chips and a type of dijon sauce I think, OH had sea bass which was very delicately flavoured and cooked perfectly.

The chocolate mousse is heavenly, and the sorbet is a wake up call to the tastebuds!

It was only after leaving the restarant I realised I had forgotten to leave a tip! I just hope they didn't take this the wrong way! Hopefully they'll see a lot more custom very soon!

Mari
21-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Just went to lunch here this afternoon and it was absolutely delicieux!

The tastes were sensational, and the food beautifully presented. The wine was a nice range of quality houses to 'treats', and the atmosphere relaxed and cosy.

The lunch menu is currently 2 courses for £12.95, or 3 for £15.95. I had cream of spinach soup, and my other half roquefort souffle with walnut and pear dressing, then I had aberdeenshire steak with homemade chips and a type of dijon sauce I think, OH had sea bass which was very delicately flavoured and cooked perfectly.

The chocolate mousse is heavenly, and the sorbet is a wake up call to the tastebuds!

It was only after leaving the restarant I realised I had forgotten to leave a tip! I just hope they didn't take this the wrong way! Hopefully they'll see a lot more custom very soon!

Certainly shall earmark Oscar's Bistro for a visit.
Sounds bootiful !:p

Thanks.