PDA

View Full Version : Nuneaton & Bedworth Sea Cadets

kazhugs
28-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Hi folks. The Nuneaton and Bedworth sea cadets meet twice per week and are based at the rear of the Jubilee sports centre in Nuneaton. Young people are welcome from Atherstone, Bulkington, Exhall and the outlying villages as well as Nuneaton and Bedworth. Members are aged 12-16 and meet on Mon and Wd evenings between 7.30 and 9.30. New members are welcome, so please come and look around and meet the crew!!

My own daughter has been a member for just over a year and has been to Weymouth to canoe and up to Scotland to do sailing. Young people get the opportunity to gain qualifications whilst enjoying themselves.

Regards
Karen

kazhugs
18-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Hi folks,
The Sea Cadets are going to be at Sainsbury's in Nuneaton on Good Friday and Easter Saturday. There will be a display and information for anyone interested in joining. Some of the cadets will be bag packing in an attempt to raise money for the unit.

If you are in Sainsbury's on those days, please stop and say hello and if possible support us.
Thanks
Kaz

optrex
18-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Do they have a website kazhugs? It may be worth posting a link. I do like a good bag packer! It might be worth packing hte sowesters too ;)

kazhugs
20-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Hi Optrex,
Yes we do have a web site, which is currently in it's infancy, however people are more than welcome to have a look:
SeaCadets: Nuneaton & Bedworth (http://units.ms-sc.org/nuneatonandbedworth)
Regards
Karen

Will
20-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi Karen, feel free to add your link to our links section if you haven't already. :)

kazhugs
24-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Could we have a section in the links for activities for children and young people as i don't think the sea cadet link fits into any of the current categories.
Thanks
Karen