PDA

View Full Version : Tiff's hello...

Tiff
17-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi guys!:wave:
I hope you'll forgive me for jumping in like this but I just wanted to say a tentative hello and get rid of those first post nerves.:unsure: ;)

Please forgive the general 'guys' greeting, everyone.:o
I do a lot of support and advice posts on another forum and it's easier to use this general term due to their volume of posts, unless I'm 'talking' to someone in particular.
I'll also warn you in advance of a fondness for smilies and all things feline.:rolleyes:

This forum has to be the best kept secret around. I had no idea it was in existence - but what a great idea!:clapping:

I'll wait and see if any of the above results in me being shown the door before I say any more.
I look forward to getting to know you all.
Much Love,
Tiff xxx

Will
17-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Big Welcome Tiff. Always wonderful to see such an enthusiastic first post.

Believe me, I've tried my hardest to make this site anything but a secret. One day though, the laws of probability demand it. :)

Glad you like smileys, I've got quite a modest collection for the boards. :)

Tiff
17-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Hi Will.:)
Many thanks for your warm welcome hun. :)
I'm afraid I've already trespassed onto your feedback thread and posted some Tiffy thoughts.:unsure: Couldn't help feeling a bit inspired so apologies for any unwelcome views hun.
You're probably in the process of barring me as I type!:D

Have you done this as an individual or do you represent any particular agencies, Will?
Regardless, you and your team have done a sterling job angel. This site has such huge potential to all the communities in Warwickshire. I've already started on word-of-mouth advertising with my sig on the other forums I use.;)

Thanks again for your welcome Will - I wish you every success with this.
Much Love,
Tiff xxx

Shizara
17-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Hiya Tiff!

Nice to see you and :Welcome: - Haere mai - from the resident Kiwi.

Will has worked hard on this forum and the members make it what it is. Do explore and post, we welcome constructive comments, experiences you might like to share and questions you may have. If the questions are Warwickshire based I am quite sure one of the members might be able to respond with a response that is helpful.

If you are bored, seek out the bored section where you will find some forum games or if you can put a rhyme together, the poetry section is the place to go, we have been known to make a story from a rhyme that one member begins and others carry on with. Try "A Tale of Intrigue".

Will
17-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Never apologise for offering feedback. I'm always interested in hearing what people think, or their ideas.

I created the site myself some time ago, but I do get some excellent help in the form of Shiz, and of course we wouldn't be what we were without out members. Every day it grows a tiny bit larger. It's only recently that we've seen a surge of new members, it can only be a good sign.

Enjoy the site!