PDA

View Full Version : aLOO, aLOO... small coins for aLOO

Shizara
11-10-2007, 07:52 AM
A little more for the loo saga...

After returning home from work yesterday I had a few things to attend to in the town centre. Having walked a fair distance, been to Wilkinson's to pick up something not heavy, but awkward to carry, I got to the end by the bingo hall on the ring road when I thought... I need a loo stop. Spotting the oval building with TOILET on it I headed that way, got to the door, went to open it and "aLOO, aLOO" you need coinage. Not having the small change required to gain entry I had to then walk what seemed mega miles to the "Blue Light Loo" by the bus station.

The moral of the story is....

If you are desperate for a loo visit in Nuneaton either be sure that you always have small coinage for the "Oval Green Loo" by the bingo hall or make a beeline for the "Blue Light Loo" by the bus station.

........ or don't have a quick cuppa before venturing into town.

Madhatter
12-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Train station is free, so is mc Donalds and you can have another quick cuppa too, so is the museum and council offices, the rope walks shopping centre has nice clean toilets,asda,sainsbury's. Pubs will also let you use toilets. We've done a lot of travelling all over the uk and rarely have we had to pay, in london we use mc d's if nearby as most are pay barrier on the block door, even on the underground.
The council tried to get rid of those super loos but are tied in to some sort of contract. short sightedness by past councillors blinded by technology... A super loo, the town has to have one of those.

If you ever wondered what the blue lights in supermarket toilets are all about, it's to stop the druggies injecting. The blue light makes it difficult to see the veins.