PDA

View Full Version : Meditation in Coventry

skydakini
24-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi All,

Just thought I would let you know that if you want to learn how to destress and chill out there are drop in meditation classes every wednesday night at the Elmbank Training Centre just outside the city centre in Coventry near the Ibis Hotel.

They are 7.30 to 9pm and start with a breathing meditation to relax and then there is a chance to learn and discuss how to maintain a positive and peaceful mind .

All classes are self contained so no worries if you just want to pop along for one or come every week - all are welcome :)

hugs, skydakini xxx

Will
24-09-2007, 11:15 PM
If only this were closer to where I lived, I would so be there.

skydakini
25-09-2007, 11:43 AM
If only this were closer to where I lived, I would so be there.

Hi ya,

There is a drop in class in your area i believe..see link for more info...

Thursdays 7.30pm - 9.00pm
37 Maidenhead Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon

Buddhism & Meditation in Kettering (http://www.meditation-nagarjuna.org/desborough.htm)

hope this is the right area for you? hugs, skydakini xxx

Will
25-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Perfect, I'm going to check that out. Thank you kindly Sky. ;)

optrex
27-09-2007, 02:09 PM
:unsure: I read the title as mediation - oops that could have got me into trouble :D

Unregistered
28-09-2007, 09:10 AM
:unsure: I read the title as mediation - oops that could have got me into trouble :D

LOL funnily enough the teacher is actually a mediator in her day job !!

skydakini
13-10-2007, 06:19 AM
Hi All,

Just thought I would let you know that if you want to learn how to destress and chill out there are drop in meditation classes every wednesday night at the Elmbank Training Centre just outside the city centre in Coventry near the Ibis Hotel.

Just to let you know that the last drop in meditation class of this term will be held this Wednesday (17/10/07).

Meditation classes start again on Wednesday 7th November - 7.30pm to 9pm.

bigsmiles
19-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Hello
Just wondered if the classes are still running on Weds and if so how much does it cost?
Could do with some relaxation for sure :)