PDA

View Full Version : NEW TESCO IN bEDWORTH

cathidaw
05-08-2007, 01:37 AM
A new Tesco is planned for Bedworth-many times larger than the one already there. In fact it will take up about a quarter of the town.
All of the buildings in Mill st , the white Swan pub and the whole of that corner including the newish Bede Arcade and the lovely new Salvation Army buildings will be demolished regardless of preservation orders upon them, if the plan goes ahead. English Heritage eat your heart out.
Just over the road the new gigantic Aldi is being built and will open later this year.
I really dont know why they don't demolish the whole of while they are at it and invite Sainsburys ,Morrisons. and Waitrose to take a pitch. Then change the name to 'Bedworth Retail Park'
Bedworth -OF THE DOMESDAY BOOK ---will be doomed anyway if this new Tesco plan goes ahead
How much greedier can these supermarkets get?

I shall be away from 10th--'til ?- first break for 2 years-- been too busy.
Hope my prattle will be missed!
I have an idea for a new game--but--have we got enough games now.? Iwill leave it to you people.
idea-----Songs with girls names in title. Maybe men's but I cant think of many,,,,only Bill, and Fred ,,,,,,,no GORDON or George or DARREN.