PDA

View Full Version : Slimming World/Weightwatchers/Dieters Support Thread

nutty_girl_2001
29-07-2007, 10:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone else out there is on a long-term diet plan? I've been on Slimming World for 7 months now and have only lost a stone and a half but I'm getting there :) Only another 2-3 stone to go! Anyone else trying to lose weight?

optrex
30-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Well, I coudl do with joining you. If I decide to make the leap again, I'll let you know. Stay in there though. Slow weight loss is the best way!

cathidaw
16-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Hi sarazinha,
Picking up an old thread------how is your weight loss going?.
Ihave been trying to lose a stone since Easter and am only 9 pounds down, I am struggling to lose my last 5. Hope to be there by Christmas---or maybe next Easter.

nutty_girl_2001
20-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Urgh, don't ask. I've put 1/2 a stone back on, meaning I'm only 1/2 stone lighter than when I started a year and a bit ago. I've ditched all diets - sod em! I don't eat like a heifer, I'm veggie, but I do like a bit of cheese, which is my weakness :(

Gladys
20-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Don't give up- we all have 'blip'times. I am one who as a child and young adult was actually now i realise anorexic. I am only 4'11'' and have been since I was 11. At 26 and pregnant with my first child at the 16 week booking was 6 stone 10 pounds and at the end of the pregnancy had ballooned to 11 stone. I have struggled ever since. I loose weight with emotional stress, I have only ever achieved controlled weight loss when I was in control of what 'irked' me. This is why I tell you this. Identify what 'irks' you and get the appropriate help for it. I got right back to a normal healthy weight 4 years ago but I realsie in the last 2 it has crept back on; I'm comfort eating. I need to identify why. Keep going and keep asking but it alwaays works better if you 'buddy'. Don't do your battle alone!:)