View Full Version : New Chicago Rock

dj support
11-05-2007, 02:01 AM
I popped in last night its very nice i did make a short video
http://www.djmalc.com/chicagos
very stylish lol

Will
11-05-2007, 11:17 AM
I hope it doesn't become like the one in Stratford for your sake. Which is hideously over priced, takes hours to get a drink, toilets that make sewage farms look clean, and it's full of cretinous morons who are only interested in causing trouble.

dj support
11-05-2007, 01:34 PM
I hope it doesn't become like the one in Stratford for your sake. Which is hideously over priced, takes hours to get a drink, toilets that make sewage farms look clean, and it's full of cretinous morons who are only interested in causing trouble.

lol i used to work there as a barman (nuneaton) ;-) its changed hands Chicagos it looks like there rolling out new venues as nuneatons had a refit and tamworths is just a couple of weeks away from having a refit

Leofric
04-06-2007, 07:11 PM

I've been to the one in Sutton (London) a few times, and it's OK. full of 40 year old blonde women looking to pull!

dj support
05-06-2007, 04:33 AM
I've been to the one in Sutton (London) a few times, and it's OK. full of 40 year old blonde women looking to pull!

thats the spirit ;)

TiGi
20-07-2007, 07:18 PM

HAHAHA Brilliant!