PDA

View Full Version : Any Bon Jovi fans going to 02 Arena on 24th June?

Ali 1
01-05-2007, 09:20 PM
:help:

My partner and I are hoping to go to the Bon Jovi concert in June. I am struggling to find an agreeable travel option. Don't mind train. Not confident with tube! Cannot locate coach travel. Plus all hotels in area seem to be fully booked. If I can find enough people in the same situation, we could hire a minibus !!!

I will check for replies each day, so come on !

Will
01-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Hi Ali,

Welcome to the boards. I can't help you I'm afraid, but I try to make it my policy to give new members a reply and a hello though. Hopefully someone here will be of more use to you. :D

Ali 1
02-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Thank you for your reply Will. This is the first time I have used a forum. Are there many people that use the chat room?

Will
03-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Not at the moment, I try to spend time in there when I can, but I don't expect it to get used more often until the forum has a lot more members.

Shizara
05-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Welcome Ali!

Whilst I like Bon Jovi the chances of going to the concert are slim indeed. It is likely on a weekend and I have to work most of them so the law of averages says invariably I don't look too far ahead timewise. - I would if I could though.