PDA

View Full Version : Page two on Google!

Will
11-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Today was a great little revelation for me. WO has made it onto the second page for the search term 'Warwickshire' on google, in which brings us a whole lot closer to that holy grail of page1!

Most webmasters I know, say that you shouldn't rely entirely on google. Which is true, but the extra traffic at the same time, is potentially huge!

Here's hoping to page 1 before long!

:clapping:

cathidaw
12-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Well you made it !
number one on page one on Google at12.19 am today
Welldone you must have all the key words you need. It took me ages to suss. mine out.

Will
12-04-2007, 08:42 AM
Was that for the search term 'Warwickshire'? It's still on page two when I checked this morning. Unless you mean for search term 'Warwickshire Online', in which case you're right. :)

What's your web site Cath?

Sandman
12-04-2007, 07:19 PM
It looks like it's slipped back to the top of page three, still very respectable, I'm sure it won't be long before it's back on 2 and even 1!

I will be most impressed when we reach page 1 for Warwickshire.

Will
12-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Oh well, easy come easy go. :)

I'm confident we'll be back and higher before long. It's only recently I've started targetting 'Warwickshire' as a keyword, specifically. So to get result so quickly is encouraging.

dj support
13-04-2007, 01:56 PM
are u registered on google web master tools? to see where you are in the index and what sites etc link to you? (How i found out about hosting topic lol)
And google anaylatics?? which are both FREE!!:clapping:

Will
13-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I use Awstats which are pretty comprehensive in their own right. I do use web master tools, but only recently, and haven't really got through all it's services yet.

I am registered with analytics, but haven't added it to the new pages. I think I probably should, thanks DJ. ;)

dj support
13-04-2007, 02:12 PM
anaylatics i think is more comprehensive then aw-stats that gets bundled with most hosting but thats my opinion lol feel free to add me as a viewer if u add anaylatics code so i can see how well your doing lol

Will
22-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Just coming to the end of a weekend of work, but I couldn't resist just logging on long enough to share my sense of satisfaction. We are currently now at the TOP of page 2!!!!

Page 1 here we come!!

Shizara
29-04-2007, 06:14 PM
:105: :clapping: :105: Excellent news!