PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a fast brain?

Will
30-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Just found this interesting little gem, I'm quite relived to say I can read it. :)

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't

chillitt
30-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Of cruose I can raed it, it lokos like I fipliln Worte it!!!!:D

optrex
30-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I arege wtih cihltilt

cathidaw
30-03-2007, 03:57 PM
I had a good giggle at your replies

Ireally must go ----this site is too addictive and I have some housework to do, and, it's 4.56

What patch shall I buy to make a cure.?::clapping:

Madhatter
30-03-2007, 05:28 PM
I don't believe that. I can read it and i'm quite a slow reader and thinker, on average I take twice as long on the quiz on my site that everyone else. I get about the same amount of answers right though, I'm just slower completing it.
I got lower scores in scool exams than I could have, still aproximately the same as everyone elses score in the class though, because I only had time to complete half the exam. I'm not sure we should put time limits on exams surely we're meant to be tested on knowledge not how fast we read think or work things out.
I got o levels in subjects where I did finish.

Shizara
31-03-2007, 01:12 PM
I found it easy to read because of the reason:

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

It's true.

Shizara
31-03-2007, 01:15 PM
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too

Nwo thast' eqaluly rute.

optrex
02-04-2007, 07:42 AM
But you are beraikng the relus wtih yuor lsat rpely thgouh Sihz