PDA

View Full Version : Things You Would Like To Do Before You Die

cathidaw
23-03-2007, 05:55 PM
ONE THING, AMONGST MANY OTHERS, IS TO TRAVEL ON THE TRANS- SIBERIAN RAILWAY -- MOSCOW TO BEIJING --ON MY OWN WITH A CAMERA.
Ihave a few more ideas too, but not sure there is time.
It will be interesting to know what ambitions others have

Will
23-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Walk on the Moon! May not be entirely unrealistic, you never know what the future holds. I would also like to do the Trans Siberian Express too.

cathidaw
23-03-2007, 06:05 PM
I'd also go to Aberdeen, a part of Scotland Ihave not seen yet --anyone been there? ,I'm told it's grey and cold , dreary and ugly but I like the name .I may drive up there this year to see. or I may get a cheap flight from Birmingham.

Madhatter
23-03-2007, 07:23 PM
It is but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, and it doesn't mean its not interesting, everywhere is in interesting. I've seen more of this country than most and it's well worth seeing.

It's mainly the granite which most of the city centre buildings seem to feature that make it feel so dull.

optrex
24-03-2007, 12:56 PM
I'd like to get the opportunity to live before I die ;)

Shizara
24-03-2007, 04:47 PM
If you are going to Scotland go East Coast Main Line one way and West Coast Main line the other... scenery is magnificient. If you can take the Scotrail train to Inverness. The ride through the Highlands is awesome.

tracey
28-03-2007, 10:41 PM
i would like to have fun and see my kids grow up before i go.:)

Will
29-03-2007, 07:40 AM
i would like to have fun and see my kids grow up before i go.:)

I think that's the best one I've heard so far, certainly more realistic then mine anyway.

Welcome to the forums Tracey! :)

Mari
12-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Get a job :p

Just kidding, actually my son moving into Leamington near me, so he will be looking for a job. Is there a Job's thread for the Leamington ,Coventry kind of area ?? Probably retail work . Or Gardening if it is local.

Thanks .