PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming Swindle?

Will
16-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Was wondering if anyone caught the documentary the other week, claiming that the idea that humans are responsible for global warming is completely false.

It pointed out that Volcanoes and the sea produce for more greenhouse gasses then human beings possibly could. It says that global warming has happened in the past and will happen repeatedly in the future.

Scientists and journalists only get paid for ideas that promote global warming as a man made threat, and that the whole thing has become a self-perpetuation lie.

For anyone who didn't see it, here's the link.

UK Documentary The Great Global Warming Swindle - Google Video (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4520665474899458831&q=global+warming+swindle)

It seems very compelling to me, and I haven't seen any scientists or government figures come forward to answer to it. What do people think?

chillitt
16-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Can anyone explain why global warming is occuring on mars and jupiter at the moment? Is there anything I can cut back on, or recycle that will help with this?

optrex
16-03-2007, 11:49 AM
We need to look at Mercury for the answer - global warming only happens on half of the planet.

optrex
16-03-2007, 11:54 AM
It seems very compelling to me, and I haven't seen any scientists or government figures come forward to answer to it. What do people think?

The scientists have been backing this for years, unfortuantely the media have jumped on the green bandwagon and the governments have been cute in jumping on it more recently so that they can hit us all with "green taxes".

When will people ever learn?

Q: The sun's CO2 output is equivalent to how many car exhausts exactly?

Lets not forget volcanic activity too. We've not had one for a while, when we do, the ash in the atmosphere will cool us down for a few years ;)

cathidaw
26-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Another way to get more money from us.
I saw the programme and agree with everything that was said.
We knew nothing of global warming until a few years ago. Now we are being blamed for using our cars .
During the war, apparently, there were much more harmful gases given off than ever today by the intensive cattle farming which we had to do to be self sufficient. Even the backyard fowl emmitted an anormous amount.
When we are taxed past our eyebrows --what is next on the agenda.-daylight tax, or breathing.