PDA

View Full Version : Stratford voice Web site?

Abbie
07-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Hi, was wondering what happened to the Stratford Voice Web site that was hosted on this domain? Are they still going??:confused:

optrex
07-03-2007, 04:39 PM
The link is certainly DOA, whether the organisation has gone the same way is another matter.

Will
07-03-2007, 05:14 PM
I took down the website I had done for them, as they were not using it and didn't appear to be making much effort to get people to see it either. On informing them I was taking the site down, I found out they had set about creating their own site without bothering to tell me anyway.

Apparently they wanted a site where people could communicate and get updated about SV online. Which is genius, because that is exactly what I was providing them with in the first place!

I've been constantly mucked about, and frankly don't have any more time to waste on them.

optrex
07-03-2007, 11:12 PM
How very odd - oh well it takes all sorts I suppose

Abbie
13-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Oh dear, that's fair enough then I suppose. My guess is non of them really understood quite what the advantage was of being able to use an online forum. Or perhaps they didn't know how.

I think this was probably a wise move anyway, considering the bad public bashing they got in Stratford Hearald last week.

Sue MDH
07-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Stratford Voice have a new web address

EDIT: Link Deleted. Sorry, I do not want this site to be associated with SV in any way. - Will