PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Edinburgh

Shizara
27-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks to WebnWalk I can log in using the mobile and say hello from Edinburgh. Am here 2 nights for work related things.

optrex
27-02-2007, 09:09 PM
What ytou doing up there, you dirty stop out ? ;)

Enjoy. Oh and if you go up the hill towards the castle, the small chippy on the left hand side of the street does a wonderful battered haggis and chips - its run by an asian bloke ;)

Shizara
28-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Grins... having lived 2 years "5 minutes walk from the railway station" I have a good idea where the shops are that sell such smooth single malts ;-)

Am here at the expense of the company - lovely - and another 2 nights next week. The lads go pubbing and appear at breakkie looking a bit rough.

You need to be a mountain goat to live here. Have you ever walked up any of the steep and narrow stairways between buildings called a "close"? Not recommended if you are inclined to be unfit or your lungs are shot.

Shizara
09-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Guess what? Have been to Edinburgh *again* for another 2 nights. Had a wee drink in this quaint wee pub near NorthBridge. You go down one of those narrow, spooky at night closes. When we came out the druggies came out of the woodwork looking for ciggies and money. Though I was fairly safe with a large group of blokes.

Shizara
09-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Oooh... Oooh... It was smoke free too!!!

Will
09-03-2007, 07:07 PM
I can't wait until smoking is banned over here too, hope you're enjoying Scotty land. :)

Shizara
17-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Hat Trick! - Off to Edinburgh yet again. Optrex any tips on the weather for Monday and Tuesday? Am going to Edinburgh Monday - work related - and returning Tuesday? Do you think there is a chance I might get an extra night out of it?

Shizara
21-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Well, that's the end of the Auld Reekie visits. Back to normal.