PDA

View Full Version : Has the cat got our tongues?

Shizara
16-02-2007, 12:00 AM
There seems to be a very busy cat in residence at the moment and it must be very amply satisfied. Perhaps it is lazing in front of a nice warm fire - as cats do - having been busy collecting tongues and silencing us all.

I managed to recover mine. Have you found yours? :cat:

Will
16-02-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm super busy at work at the moment, and then I've got a staff party to go to tonight. So I'm pretty limited on posting time. But I am around. :)

Madhatter
16-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Everywhere's quite, some are cos the mods and admin aren't very good!. I've got a mod on at me all thetime, she's so sarcastic, critical and baiting not just to me but other members too. I think she's trying to get me to bite so that she can ban me .
Therfore i've come here but there's nothing to say here either.:(
Jobee come back and argue with me. God spoke to me last night, he did honest.

Arden
17-02-2007, 09:53 AM
There seems to be a very busy cat in residence at the moment and it must be very amply satisfied. Perhaps it is lazing in front of a nice warm fire - as cats do - having been busy collecting tongues and silencing us all.

I managed to recover mine. Have you found yours? :cat:

One of your problems is cutting short peoples conversations, just because your not interested. Plus your own indulgence in trivia.
THE REAL ISSUES OF THE DAY IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN. AZ

Madhatter
17-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Yes I've noticed that hot topics tend to get locked, I'm not keen on deleting posts,members or locking threads but as long as the admin, mods aren't abusive to me i'll respect their descission after I've objected.
I like the trivia, i like the games but we do need some serious dabates.

Will
17-02-2007, 02:47 PM
One of your problems is cutting short peoples conversations, just because your not interested. Plus your own indulgence in trivia.
THE REAL ISSUES OF THE DAY IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN. AZ

Go away Jobee

optrex
17-02-2007, 04:20 PM
IP address always give it away ;)

I've been super busy too and taking a "rest" from posting while the weather is quite in order to do some admin. May interest one or two but atm I am setting up NZ Weather (http://www.nzweather.net)

Madhatter
17-02-2007, 05:04 PM
does it? hows that if its a different ip address?

optrex
17-02-2007, 05:27 PM
You can't see that bit MH, only admins can. Vb is very powerfuil in that area, expecially if plugins installed.

Madhatter
17-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Jobee talk to me:beerchug:

Shizara
17-02-2007, 07:03 PM
May interest one or two but atm I am setting up NZ Weather (http://www.nzweather.net)

Ooooh.... Are you finding the weather is similar to here? We get the odd tropical storm too. I think Cyclone Bola was the last one that made a bit of a mess.

Shizara
17-02-2007, 07:07 PM
does it? hows that if its a different ip address?

The IP address only changes if it is a dynamic address. - As far as I know ;)

Madhatter
17-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Yes but if I force a change I mean. I didn't think you could know it was the same pc but obviously you can.

optrex
17-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Ooooh.... Are you finding the weather is similar to here? We get the odd tropical storm too. I think Cyclone Bola was the last one that made a bit of a mess.

From what I've seen it does seem to be a bit similar. Although North ISland is a lot wetter than here ( about x3 more than we had last year. )