PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Tattoo

Will
10-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Man from Cov get's breakfast tattoo on his head.

Why on earth would anyone possibly want to do this? It looks utterly ridiculous. I'm all for people doing something different with themselves, but this doesn't even look like it's been done well. Completely baffled by this.

BBC NEWS | Wales | North West Wales | Man gets breakfast tattoo on head (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/6347555.stm)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/07/uk_enl_1171050721/img/1.jpg
:105:

ronlyre
10-02-2007, 03:35 PM
let's hope his hair grows back.
Actually I had my first tattoo ever, done last year. Even though everyone I knew advised me against it I tried to pick something that was meaningful to me and would not regret. In the end, and for various reasons I chose a tai chi symbol.
It would be interesting to know what does everyone else think of tattoos and have they ever been tempted?

Will
10-02-2007, 05:01 PM
I've been tempted, but like you said, it would have to be something meaningful. I know a few hours after I'd had it done, I'd find something even more meaningful, and resent having it done in the first place. I'm fickle like that.

Leofric
12-02-2007, 09:25 PM
I can't believe the telegraph gave this pratt the time of day - the tattoo looks absolutely hideous, almost laughable. I'd have given a charity a tenner to stop him doing this.

Madhatter
12-02-2007, 11:18 PM
I dislike tattoo's, I dislike tattoo's on men, I especially dislike tattoo's on women, why on eath would a woman want to stain a beautiful work of art with cheap scrawl. you wouldn't wear the same clothes or jewlery for the rest of your life so why would you want the same picture on your body. Why would you have some thing that more often than not you can't see and you hide from almost everyone else.

chillitt
13-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Breakfast? looks more like a dogs dinner....:rolleyes:

Shizara
13-02-2007, 11:02 PM
If I recieved a cooked breakfast that looked like that it would be on it's way back to the chef. Destined, I hope, for the thing in the sink that munches up waste and sends it down the plughole. I wouldn't insult the poor dog by offering to him/her.

I think I would opt for the serve yourself cereal....

Margaret
08-01-2015, 09:50 AM
It seems some folk have more money than sense.

rebbonk
08-01-2015, 01:05 PM
If they can pay to have tattoos done, they can pay to have them removed when they're red up with them. There ought be no tattoo removal carried out on the nhs for any reason