PDA

View Full Version : Let's clear something up

Will
17-01-2007, 05:12 PM
As I have said, I am more then happy to have controversial subjects discussed on this forum. I am happy for people to disagree and argue their points.

What is not acceptable is attacking the poster rather then the post. Jobee you are consistently at the center of all recent grief on this forum. You arrogant and frankly childish attitude is grinding on people immensely. It appears you are not capable of debating in a reasonable or even comprehensible manner.

Your constant claims that this forum is a "click" are also false, you alienate yourself with your bad attitude.

Your recent thread entitled, 'The power struggle does on' was nothing more then a cut and paste of someone else's email. If you want to start a debate, you use your own words, and you make a point and an opinion, rather then just post a string of someone else's. That is why it was closed.

Since non of this is clearly getting through to you, and I am sick of asking nicely. You are banned as of this moment for the next 5 days, if your attitude towards others doesn't improve it will quickly become permanent.

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 05:23 PM
noooo, you can't do that, he's my entertainment. ~stamps feet~
I've got my god lives in the moon post to yet. :(

chillitt
17-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Will, you will reap your reward in a better place...:rolleyes:

optrex
17-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Its always a tough decision to ban people on a forum - freedom of speech and all that, but on occasions your hand is forced. On this occasion, your patience lasted longer than most and you should be proud of the way you have conducted matters so calmly.

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 06:17 PM
He doesn't really wind me up, if he was on my forum I think he'd still be on it. I just find him amusing. He's very passionate about his subjects and throws himself in to them, a quality I wish I had. I'm far too laid back for my own good, perhaps not online but off line I am. I actually agree with most of the things he says, but the fact that I think it makes me have no interest in religion. I'm more interested in the buildings than anything else. So I rarelly bother to say yes I agree. I can't wait for the first forum meet, we should make it fancy dress, vicars and nuns.

ronlyre
17-01-2007, 06:53 PM
...aaaaand relax...

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Actually while this is open, can I just point out that you can't recieve an infraction, an infraction is a breaking of the rules. What you give is infraction points. violation points.