PDA

View Full Version : Shizara

jobee
17-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Shizara-it seems to me that the moderators should read the whole site before making remarks-a discussion on religion has commenced on the poetry section
WHICH -I -DID-NOT -START- indeed the post was called -The Skylark- and any remarks should have been confined to the post 'CONTENT'- unless ofcourse the critics are 'qualified' to discuss the style of verse.

chillitt
17-01-2007, 11:05 AM
As you started the thread, you can always delete it.

jobee
17-01-2007, 11:32 AM
As you started the thread, you can always delete it.

It IS the poetry site- indeed i enjoyed the discussion -although i did not start
it you made a reference to to tax relief- by the way religion IS a charity and all the benefits of tax are allowed even though they are encouraging people
to blow themselves up to get to this 'make believe' heaven'

Coventry Web (http://two.guestbook.de/gb.cgi?gid=712376&prot=renxrx)

chillitt
17-01-2007, 11:36 AM
It IS the poetry site- indeed i enjoyed the discussion -although i did not start
it you made a reference to to tax relief- by the way religion IS a charity and all the benefits of tax are allowed even though they are encouraging people
to blow themselves up to get to this 'make believe' heaven'

Coventry Web (http://two.guestbook.de/gb.cgi?gid=712376&prot=renxrx)

no, not me, chief! never mentioned tax.... rest of that post isn't too clear, are you trying to start yet another thread about the evils of religion? dear, oh, dear....

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 11:53 AM
er no jobee YOU started the discussion, I commented on the site linked to from your first post, and the name by which you signed the poetry...

You then replied with HATTER-I dont wanna tell lies from the pulpit- if they cant prove heaven exists why dont they just SHUT UP--YES i noticed pop ups are annoying
YOU keep popping up everywhere-

See where you ask 'Why don't they just shut up'

Well thats where you started the following conversation.which isn't about tax relief, it's about proving heaven exists.

If you'd like it seperated from the poetry just ask for it to be seperated, there's no need to go accusing.

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 12:04 PM
I see your spreading the word. That really is a terible forum layout that you link to jobee, I can't read one page, the contrast is terrible and makes me glad that will chose a decent forum system. Interesting comments on there though.