All day long it entertains,
Only dusk can still this refrain.

Mystery surrounds this melodious bird,
Visual contact almost unheard,
Come days end it leaves the sky,
Still unsighted from human eye.

John Bishop
Copyright © - John Bishop - All rights reserved

The other Side of the Coin, 1956 Anglo-French " Suez War" - A Bravenet.com Forum (http://pub49.bravenet.com/forum/4204046111/)

Madhatter
16-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Pop ups are annoying jobee, there's too many, they're on every page.
I see your a Bishop, thats handy, you can claim tax excemption :D

jobee
16-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Pop ups are annoying jobee, there's too many, they're on every page.
I see your a Bishop, thats handy, you can claim tax excemption :D

HATTER-I dont wanna tell lies from the pulpit- if they cant prove heaven exists why dont they just SHUT UP--YES i noticed pop ups are annoying
YOU keep popping up everywhere-

Will
16-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Can you prove heaven doesn't exist Jobee?

jobee
16-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Can you prove heaven doesn't exist Jobee?

probably-i am a great fan of einstein-every couple of hundred years a real genious is born-he said there is no god as portrayed by the church-there is only nature-trillions of miles- even light years of cold -silent space-i cannot think of anyone in the church with the brain or imagination of albert E-

chillitt
16-01-2007, 01:37 PM
probably-i am a great fan of einstein-every couple of hundred years a real genious is born-he said there is no god as portrayed by the church-there is only nature-trillions of miles- even light years of cold -silent space-i cannot think of anyone in the church with the brain or imagination of albert E-

no, no, no, jobee. Can you PROVE it. not just quote somebody saying it.. even if they are a 'genious'

jobee
16-01-2007, 01:50 PM
no, no, no, jobee. Can you PROVE it. not just quote somebody saying it.. even if they are a 'genious'

look-there is no up or down in the universe-so up to heaven and down to hell is bullcrap-and it must be standing room only by now if it does exist-
and who wants to meet all those sado/masochist suicide bombers they thought they were going up there-

chillitt
16-01-2007, 01:58 PM
we will worry about where it is later, but for now, you still haven't (can't) prove heaven does not exist. dont worry about how big it is, or where for now.

optrex
16-01-2007, 03:14 PM

You need to put his quotes in context Jobee. Einstein very clearly believed in God.

He recognized the impossibility of a non-created universe and this actually motivated his interest in science, as he once remarked to a young physicist:

"I want to know how God created this world, I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details."

Einstein's famous epithet on the "uncertainty principle" was "God does not play dice" - and to him this was a real statement about a God in whom he believed.

A famous saying of his was "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

jobee
16-01-2007, 06:22 PM
we will worry about where it is later, but for now, you still haven't (can't) prove heaven does not exist. dont worry about how big it is, or where for now.

ok chillet ive already said"there is no up or down in the universe" where do you think heaven exists-AS -portrayed by the church.

my conception of heaven IS- you die -you know nothing-equals paradise-
ALL church leaders throughout the world are con men:beerchug:

jobee
16-01-2007, 06:48 PM
You need to put his quotes in context Jobee. Einstein very clearly believed in God.

He recognized the impossibility of a non-created universe and this actually motivated his interest in science, as he once remarked to a young physicist:

"I want to know how God created this world, I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details."

Einstein's famous epithet on the "uncertainty principle" was "God does not play dice" - and to him this was a real statement about a God in whom he believed.

A famous saying of his was "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Your quoting Hitler in that last couple of lines- here is Einstein at his best
fighting to stave off those lying- posers-murderous- power mad- pimping-
-sly-paedophilic- 'BONE' idle 'BUMS' and punks-no good to humanity what so ever-who wouldent know the truth if it smacked them in the face-----

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."
[Albert Einstein, 1954, from "Albert Einstein: The Human Side", edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press]

praying IS stupid-j

chillitt
16-01-2007, 07:15 PM
ok chillet ive already said"there is no up or down in the universe" where do you think heaven exists-AS -portrayed by the church.

my conception of heaven IS- you die -you know nothing-equals paradise-
ALL church leaders throughout the world are con men:beerchug:

clearly you dont have to die to know nothing....:rolleyes: you still haven't proved there is no heaven.. do you want to try prove there is no god, instead?

jobee
16-01-2007, 07:40 PM
clearly you dont have to die to know nothing....:rolleyes: you still haven't proved there is no heaven.. do you want to try prove there is no god, instead?

yes there is heaven- ive just told you 'to know nothing is paradise-what did you know before you were born-NOTHING- to know and feel nothing is paradise- to know nothing is heaven-ALL church admin are posers-liars-and just making a living-the best way forward for humanity is to forget god--

chillitt
16-01-2007, 07:45 PM
to know nothing is paradise-
M'lud, the prosecution rests....:rolleyes:

optrex
16-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Your quoting Hitler in that last couple of lines-

:105:

What planet are you on?

optrex
16-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Of course, its what you fail to omit that is most relevant.

AE in childhood was a devout Jew. He even took lessons to combat the Christian teachings of his schooling. As he discovered science, he discarded his religon, but not his faith. HE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN GOD !!!!!

Then, the most important aspect that you fail to mention, he returned to his faith in later life, mainly due to the effects of WW2.

jobee
17-01-2007, 05:26 AM

Optrex-the church told lies about einstein-as they are telling lies about lots of things INCLUDING tax exemptions ----08450-302-0203

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."
[Albert Einstein, 1954, from "Albert Einstein: The Human Side", edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press]

praying IS stupid-j

jobee
17-01-2007, 10:08 AM

Indeed-the only way your going to find out if god and heaven exist IS
to die-i cannot see any use in postulating and advocating it as truth down here without a 'great deal' more proof than already exists-indeed after that
huge psunami several priests did resign as it was substantial proof that a 'caring' god does not exist-

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Dunno why you care so much as to feel the need to go round pushing your views on other people. You remind me of erm, yes a witness knocking at my door, keeping me talking so that my tea goes cold.
You'll be telling me father christmas doesn't exist next. :beerchug:

jobee
17-01-2007, 01:38 PM
:105:

What planet are you on?
I am on the 'dying' planet called earth-but the church wont tell its 'customers'
the planet is dying it might affect their income-

jobee
17-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Of course, its what you fail to omit that is most relevant.

AE in childhood was a devout Jew. He even took lessons to combat the Christian teachings of his schooling. As he discovered science, he discarded his religon, but not his faith. HE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN GOD !!!!!

Then, the most important aspect that you fail to mention, he returned to his faith in later life, mainly due to the effects of WW2.

The jews DO NOT believe in god- they just say 'god is' and build a whole way of life around those two words-the search for god they are not interested in.:beerchug:

jobee
17-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Dunno why you care so much as to feel the need to go round pushing your views on other people. You remind me of erm, yes a witness knocking at my door, keeping me talking so that my tea goes cold.
You'll be telling me father christmas doesn't exist next. :beerchug:

OF course father christmas exists i saw him in woolies this year-hes not as old as god though he needs polli filla in his wrinkles-

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 02:47 PM
We all know it's going to die, the planet, but it won't be in my lifetime and you don't come back so as long as I do my bit for it while I'm alive thats all i'm bothered with. :beerchug:

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 02:52 PM
If they say god is, they must have one. :confused:
They're probably the most boring religion going because they keep going on and on.

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 03:01 PM
heres a site you'll like jobee,
God is for Suckers! - Commentary, news, and rants on the evils and stupidity of belief in the big invisible daddy in the sky. Illuminating and watchdogging the widespread attempts to institutionalize the theocratic rule of the US. Making fun of belie (http://gods4suckers.net/)

jobee
17-01-2007, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=Madhatter;4598]We all know it's going to die, the planet, but it won't be in my lifetime and you don't come back so as long as I do my bit for it while I'm alive thats all i'm bothered with. :beerchug:[/QUOTE

BUT I AM INTERESTED- In a matured human life and the conquest of space.
I am not interested in 'head in the sand' ******s like religions leaders- Humanity MUST stand alone -not keep asking daddy/god for favours.
Confidence-SOMETHING religion never had- we must smash organised religion-

chillitt
17-01-2007, 03:18 PM
john, dont forget, Jesus loves you...:rolleyes:

optrex
17-01-2007, 04:32 PM
LOL Chillitt.

John, I seem to remember you posting something about being against organised religon. You also stated that it should not be forced onto people, but should be private and behind closed doors.

I would be very grateful therefore if you would keep to that basis with regards to your own religous views.

Madhatter
17-01-2007, 04:57 PM
lol, out did my link get changed to that from what I put?
Watchdogging, is that what they call it when you just watch people dogging:D

optrex
17-01-2007, 05:56 PM
lol, out did my link get changed to that from what I put?

The SEO software on the forum will replace the url to that of the actual page title. Its very useful, as all you need do is paste the url in, rather than mess about making it look pretty. However on this occasion they seem to have taken a liberty on the webpage design and given it a ludicrously long title - lol

Madhatter
19-01-2007, 12:31 AM
That title reminds me of one of those bibble bashing americans, or a devil worshiper.